liver test result

Posted , 3 users are following.

Yesterday i had gone for a liver test and found fatty liver these are the reports.

bilurubin-1.1 mg/dl

bilurubin direct -.38 mg/dl

sgot -105 u/l

sgpt-166 u/l

alkaline phosphatase- 83 u/l

total protien-7.3 gm/dl

albumin-4.1 gm/dl

globulin-3.2 gm/dl

Yes i used to consume alchohol and a heavy non  vegeterian diet  with less exercises ,my height is 6 feet and my weight is 96 kg ,pls advise is my liver spoiled or not 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Stop alchohol for a week and eat raw tomotos atleast 3 daily. Repeate your test after 10 days. you much see lots of differance 
    • Posted

The results will change every single day depands on what you eat drink. I heard a patient SGOT and SGPT values are 350, but after eat right for a week those are reduced to < 100 with in a week 100="" with="" in="" a="">
  • Posted

What did the doctor say they did the tests say?

As regards for your drinking, for how long and how much did you drink - please give an honest figure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.