Livial and tiredness

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there

I have just had the Decapeptyl injection 6 days ago and I am currently taking Livial 2.5 mg per day, I am suffering with real bad tiredenss and low mood, and just wondering if any one else has had these symptons and if they are likely to stop any time soon.  Many thanks x 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Caz

Where you ok on the Livial before the injection and is this your first injection?

Sounds like either a one off feeling low episode or maybe the effect of the injection. The decap slows and stops the production of oestrogen maybe it is this.?

Sorry I cant help anymore than this. Ive been on Livial for 2 months now and feel great, so maybe a side effect of the injection?

Hooe you oick up soon may just need some time to adjust

Jane

• Posted

Hi Jane 

I had the injection and started the Livial at the same time, hoping I will soon feel a bit more enegetic, just want to sleep ! xx

• Posted

Hi Caz

Stick with it. The livial is to counteract the side effects of the decap. So I would imagine a bit of a rough ride to begin with until your body adjusts.

It took me a few weeks to get settled on the livial on its own, and I can honestly say 2 months down the line i feel the best in ages!

Give it a few weeks and hopefully you will start feeling much better x

Good luck!

• Posted

Hi caz.

iv been on tiberlone 2.5mg for 15years due to a total hysterectomy at 42. Because of endermtriosis? And cyst of both ovaries.

i took one every day for 10years and 5years 1 every 2/3 days

i haven't had any problems over the years it's kept my flushes and moods at bay. Skin and hairs been fine too.

but my gp wants to put me on ostrtogen only, she couldn't understand why iv been on a combined one all these years when I haven't a womb, 

iv never been told other wise up till now.

now I'm worrying about the change to Premarin.

hope everything settles down with you soon x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.