Living with CV

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I’ve been living with cervical Spondylosis for 6 years now.  I’ve noticed a few changes like low-balance where I find myself always falling all over the place. So I think I’ve had about 10 so far give/take. The worst falls happens to take place outside whenever I’m out on business stuff. So.... it’s ok if you laugh because trust me after the pain I laugh too! Well, it hurts but... I don’t know I’m sort of frustrated with this medical condition being that I am responsible for my lil guy whose 6yrs old. I can’t seem to remember things properly. I’m suffering severe headaches.  Is there anyone  out there that can relate to my  fan of troubles with this medical condition ? 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi

I totally sympathise with you, I had cervical spondylosis now for 4 yrs , I've endured the headaches, neck pain arm and hand pain and numbness stiffness ,plus the delights of side effects, blurred vision and memory loss . Now been told it's foraminal stenosis c5-c6 , c6-c7 and ive got sciatica and oa in both knees. But after being told by my neurosurgeon that he wouldnt operate, i asked for a second opinion and ive got my op later this year. Dont let anyone dismiss your symptoms or care unless they have got it they will never understand the pain and discomfort you are in.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.