Loner

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have no friends and no I'm not a loser. Anyone want to be my friend we can talk about anything smile

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

We are generally around

Are you having any treetment for your depression ?.

Are you still at School ?.

• Posted

Treatment like meds? No

I have my own treatment for depression and that's to never give up.

And no I'm not in school. I'm in my 20s I have a career but in the meantime I'm taking a break from work. And When i say take a break I'm taking one month off! smile

And now I'm having a relaspe of how hopeless I was 6 years ago so i came here yesterday to have a conversation with people i can relate with and maybe become online friends.

• Posted

Me too. I've lost all my friends. I only have my doggie to talk too!

• Posted

Hi rach bless u. These days i find my doggie the best company of all. Non judjmental there thru my good days and bad.. not all ppl are bad but wen depressed i isolate n my staffies my best friend. Xxx as i try hard to kp my depression hidden from my daughter as i dont want her to worry about me. So thats wat makes my anxiety like a pressure cooker xx now u have everyone on here to talk to. In just a few days on here its helping me helping others . Paying it forwarf xxxx
    • Posted

Hey a dog is a man's best friend. What kind of dog do you have?

• Posted

Bless u. Theres lotsa lovely ppl on this forum im noticing ( new user) btw . So u arent alone seems to always be someone to talk to. Xx
    • Posted

Yeah I found this forum yesterday. I think having someone to talk to you can still feel alone. I remember going through depression felt like nothing could save me. Not even talking to people somehow I fought through it. I don't know the feeling that I went through I don't want to see anyone else go through it that's why I'm here. I want to help in anyway I can. Just know If anyone need someone to talk to I'm here. 

• Posted

Aw thankyou. So gud to hear. Im sorta halfway thru where i know ill make it & ive passed the suicidal thoughts etc.. but the anxiety is just something i would choose anything instead of. So good to get your post thnx ;0)

• Posted

Meant id rather have anything over anxiety!! Sorry. X
    • Posted

Hey lovely words the other day offering to be there for others goin thru what u have or are at mo. Much appreciated. Nite all x pray for a better day tomorrow x
    • Posted

Hi light!! Hows u tday? Hope its a positive day for ya xx
    • Posted

Hey there. My moods starting to lift after almost 3 mths just the dreaded anxiety. But not toooo bad tday thanks. Glad ur ok tday ;0) xx
    • Posted

That's good to hear, it's just going to keep on getting better. Not toooo bad tday is a good day for me smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.