Long hair

Posted , 6 users are following.

any recommended tips for men with long hair ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You are not giving us much to work on. Are you losing hair? Or do you just want to know how to take care of long hair. I'd be more than happy to help you if you can give me that information. And from your screen name I'm assuming your male. What is your age?

• Posted

You have to follow these important tips for caring your long hair. Follow these important steps below:

1) Oil your hair twice a week: - Proper oiling to roots provides nutrition and strength helps to grow hair faster and stonger.

2) Give a head massage daily:-  Massaging you head improves blood circulation and stimulates blood flow to the entire body. Massaging your scalp with coconut oil or almond oil helps to grow hair faster.

3) Try Herbal Remedies for caring the Hair:- Always use natural ingredients for the caring of hair. Almond oil, coconut oil, eggs and aloe vera gel usage help to grow hair more stronger and faster. 

4) Avoid the chemical shampoo, oil and conditioner:- Don't use the chemical shampoo, oil and conditioner to your hair in regular routine. Avoid the chemical products they will damage your hair and leads to baldness.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.