Long light period, is it because of covid jab or something else ??

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had a period which started on 24th July ( it was very light spotting) it then went into a heavier flow and bow still spotting (maybe a few times a day) I'm very worried about this

Is there something wrong?

I always have regular period although 2 months ago it was a week late (I'm not sure if this was related to my 1st covid vaccine)

I am desperate to try for my 2nd child now I'm convinced there is something wrong with me.

Is Is possible it's related to the covid jab? I've read a few posts about the jab interfering with periods

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi i had my covid jab about 3 / 4 weeks ago and my period which im sure is a little early is very light not at all normal for me as my flow is continuous and it stops and starts so at night there will be nothing when i wake up nothing again but then it starts . i am also now thinking is it due to the vaccine .

• Posted

thank you for your reply

yes mine stops and starts, I think its finished then there is blood again. very odd

I really hope it doesn't impact on fertility 😣

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.