Long term depression & anxiety sufferer

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I have always been an insecure low self esteem kind of person. I suffered with anxiety in high school. Can anybody resonate with me that you can't remember alot of your things that have happened in your life. My memory frightens the living daylights out of me. Going through severe anxiety & depression right now.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I find I can only remember the bad times from my younger days and really struggle to remember any good times 
  • Posted

Hi I can totally relate to you there I have very little memory of anything that happened in my childhood etc 
  • Posted

Hi,

Yes, totally understandable. I think most people that suffer with this will find they are exactly the same, myself included.

Was there any advice you needed for benefits or anything? As thins is a benefits forum? If so then i'll do my best to advise you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.