Long term dizziness after MRI.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello guys.

4 months ago I was undergoing an MRI of cervical and thoracic spine and I started to feel dizzy in the tube and after the procedure I went home and my dizziness was even worse. In the night of that day I couldn't sleep, I welt nauseous and I had severe headaches. In the morning I checked my body temperature and it was OK.

Since then, I still feel a bit dizzy and nauseous. I feel as I am a bit of drunk. I don't know what it is. And I didn't know that MRI can have such side effects.

Somebody had similar side effects after MRI?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hey i just had an mri done a week ago today and im dizzy and nauseous. on my head and neck. have your symptoms stopped?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.