Long term Flomax use

Posted , 15 users are following.

Wondering if there were any long term Flomax users here..I've been using it 3 years..

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

google this and you will get answers to some of your issues, by Harvard Medical School:

" Your benign prostatic hyperplasia medication: When to consider a change"

• Posted

I printed that out and showed it to my Urologist and he just glanced at it.

Doctors do not like it when patients find useful information on the web that makes them look and feel bad. I will be trying the every other day dosage if I start taking Flomax again.

I am sure doctors hate web sites like this one but if they would read what is happening to us throughout the world they might get better educated.

• Posted

Tamsulosin has vastly increased my flaccid hang which has been a pleasant surprise

Flow is better too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.