Long term side effects of Covid vaccine

Posted , 2 users are following.

Had my 1st dose of AstraZeneca 17th Febuary 2021, normal side effects the nxt day, i ached and felt rubbish.

2nd dose of vaccine was 22nd April 2021. No side effects at all next day i was absolutely fine.

Roughly about 2 weeks after the 2nd vaccine i started to have diarrhoea which i could not get rid of, tried Imodem but it did nothing so went for a dr visit but saw the nurse, did blood tests and stool tests, all rests came back fine.

I still have chronic diarrhoea to this day, i have given up gluten now which hasn't stopped the diarrhoea but i am not in as much pain when i follow it.

A few times i have eaten something which i obviously cannot tolerate and it has made me very ill for a few days, the very worst was a barley based cereal and i can actually say i felt like i had done huge damage to my insides.

I am 45 years old and although i have other health issues nothing around my digestive system not ever in my life and i had no food allergies before.

This is literally ruining my life, i am constantly having pain, trapped wind, i spend my mornings in the bathroom, any am appointment ive had to cancel and change to a pm appointment, i feel nauseus alot of the time esp when hungry.

I do need to go back to my doctors but right now they are snowed under and i feel as though they will not do anything anyway and like i would be wasting their time and it is not the easist subject to discuss.

I accept this may be pure coincedence but i dont see how as i had a stomach made of steel before that second jab.

So i will not be getting a booster shot!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Were your digestive issues resolved? If you took any medicines for the same, please share in this forum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.