Long two months

Posted , 4 users are following.

im 30m, circim, I had unprotected sex with a new partner a little over two months ago. The very next day I had mild night sweats. This was the case for about 7 nights. On the 9th day, i got a pretty wild sore throat. This cleared after 3 days. Around day 12, i started feeling a slight burning pain under my urethara. 3/10 I notice now that I drip a few drops after going to the bathroom so i attributed it to that. This same day I noticed a hard fordcyte spot on my scrotum that i e never noticed before. Also alot of dark red dots on the veins i dont recall being there. Day 15 the top of my gland was randomly very sensitive to rubbing on anything but still no visible signs anything is amiss. (Randomly as in 1 minute its normal and the next its not) Starting around day 15 ive been unable to sleep and have not had one night where i actually goto bed since. I lay with my eyes closed and hear everything all night long. I also have very mild night sweats and a very mild sore throat. 2/10. There is a white redish circular spot on the uvela. I took a full sti test at the very end of week 5 and everything looked good. Neg on HIV, HSV1 and HSV2 (and all other tests) Ive been to the doctor twice to no avail. They tested urine and all came back neg. I on my own have applied cortizone and it seems to have helped a little around penis pain. Day 30, there burning or irritation to the top gland vs super sensitive . Again very mild and random but seems to be way worse (like throbbing) at night when that area gets warm. Ive never looked at my penis so much but what I dont always recall is how shiny my glands are. When erect, its very tight and super shiney. When its not, its all wrinkly, scaly looking kinda, and sparkly like its shiny in some types of light. I dont recall this as normal. I also noticed my sperm is alot more watery with some cloud of white in there.

Any thoughts what this might be? I feel like if it was a yeast type thing that it would burn all the time. I can go hours just fine and then all of a sudden.. bam... slight burning. I also feel like my body is fighting an infection which doesnt allow me to sleep, creates the night sweats, and is causing the mild on going sore throat.

Thanks for any help!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

The negative results from STDs test taken after 5 weeks following your last sexual encounter confirm that you are STDs free. (Chlamydia and gonorrhea could be detected after 2 weeks, HIV and syphilis could be detected after 4 weeks if you test antigen as well).

I think you should go to your GP and talk with the doctor about the symptoms, they may arrange some related exams.

Moreover, I could see your concerns and worries about stds but please trust the result, they are negative and make sense that you should move on. Have you ever noticed that if you exam your body very close, you will find lots 'abnormal' symptoms, then may existed for a long time but because you did not pay that much attention on your body symptoms before, so you may not noticed, but now, because of the concerning, you exam your body more careful, then may link it with stds, especially when you have unprotected sex, but again, the test results showed the truth that you are fine.

Also, lost sleep could affect your immunity system and you have higher chance to get sick, therefore, calm down and talk with your doctor to find out the solution of your concerns.

All in all, take care x

Regards,

Hugo

• Posted

So i havent had any burning for about two weeks. Tonight after i rubbed one off, i had an itch. I noticed this: i cant tell if its because i itched any maybe tore skin or if its a herpe image

• Posted

is that an open ulcer? i would go to doc to get swabbed if it is. i saw you had blood test at 5 weeks but they recommend you get hsv at 16 weeks to give time for antibodies to show in blood work.

• Posted

The doctor sounded optimistic because there wasnt indented and it isnt really painful and skin is kind of hanging on which they said isnt normal.

they are doing another full 10 panel and they did a swab. sys came back neg already.

• Posted

The ulcer swab result and the rest of the 10 panel came back neg for hsv today. Which is awesome, what is the likely hood that it is wrong. 3 days before this happened, i got a sore throat, joint pain, tiredness, dry cough, and generally sore muscles.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.