Lonley but positve

Posted , 7 users are following.

So this my 3rd week on my own. Feeling nausea first thing in the morning. I'm not crying anymore and actually went out for the fist time just to the shop but it felt so good and energising. I'm not missing my partner anymore. Maybe I was just use to him. Maybe I stopped loving him ages ago all I know now I must get on with. I can't wait until I buy a car and adventure out more. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work.now I know I can out.

I don't even mind that it's Valentine's day.

I know i will have bad days but today I want to give you all a little hope that there's light at the end of the tunnel. And having positive thoughts help.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sandy - it will be a bumpy road, some days better than others. But you are on your way and there are all sorts of exciting adventures out there waiting for you. Buy that car and leave him in the rearview mirror fading out of sight. BTW, Valentines day is a salesmans trick. smile

• Posted

The universe is too big to ever feel completely surrounded and the world is too small to ever feel completely alone! Stay positive and keep your chin up... Because we're in this together :D

• Posted

You have to let go of the rotten peanuts so you can grab for the steak . There are really good people out there that want to love and be loved . People don't need to be perfect to be loving . Woman are so relationship oriented that they will stay in a bad relationship rather than be without one . It is so awesome that you have chosen to be good to and love yourself. 💖.Yeah you Sandy . May you find what will grow you and nurture you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.