look forward

Posted , 4 users are following.

We must keep walking forward, and not look back to how we use to be, and how our lives once were. you walk forwards in life, not back wards. gentle hugs to all xx

4 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

So true Kaz.  Great words of wisdom.  Thank you for sharing wink xx
  • Posted

Very true Kaz! Not always easy rolleyes

Take care, hugs

• Posted

Its not easy hun at all, its easier to walk forwards then try walking walking backwards.You end up falling over, just take a day at a time get through it as best you can. when ever I have looked back to how I use to be and how my life was before. I just got more more depressed which doesnt do us any good at all. how ever hard it is and it is dam hard, we have to go forward its not easy at all.take care big hug coming to you xx
  • Posted

Great Jaz...love it...sooooo true...(If I ever  try walking backwards it can be rather hard anyway)  and my future looks a tad distorted too..) hope... is definitely our best friend..O' and hot water bottles....( my besties) lol...be blessed..:-) xxx 
    • Posted

Its no good us looking back to how things use to be, how ever hard things are and they are having this horrid condition. we have to go forward and just take each day as it comes, and treat it as if its our last, as none of us know whats around the corner. Be blessed to christine big hug coming to you. enjoy your day xxsmile
    • Posted

We have to keep looking forward and going forward, looking back to our old lives just makes us sad miserable. you cant walk back wards through life only forwards. gentle hugs xx
  • Posted

No truer word spoken, but it is quite difficult on times..
    • Posted

Its not always easy to look fowards not back wards. When Ive looked back wards its made me feel sad depressed.So Im trying not to look back and keep looking forwards x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.