LOOK OUT SHRINKSVILLE the Kalster is back on the train!!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey Girlies and Boys it now seems

Good to have some lads on board the train at last :!:

YES I'm back after a couple of weeks off (What d'you mean u never noticed I was gone!! LOL).

Well, had a 10 day hol and the devil woman ate everythin in site :evil: incl cakes, biscuits, quiche, curry, s & k pie, chocolate, cheesy puffs (2 lge bags) and had a bottle of wine 2 myself :oops: :choc: :cake: :cupcake: :burger: :bubbly: :crisps: :flan:

Got home jumped on scales and lo and behold had put on

[b:92db9314d2]8lbs[/b:92db9314d2] :!: :oops: It had taken me 10 weeks to lose 8lb and I'd gone and put it all back on in 10 DAYS :x Why did I do that to myself :?:

The main thing is though, that I felt guilty while I was eating all the crap cos I knew I should'nt be doin it, and of course didn't take any tabs away cos didn't want accidents while away.

So I cancelled weigh in with doc cos was too embarrased :oops: and jumped right back on that TRAIN :!:

Have weighed myself this AM and have lost 3lb this week, so am very happy with that considering I went out to lunch with Sis on Fri :!: :D

Everyone has their good and bad times and this has defo been my worst since startin the little bluies.

Glad to be back in our little family :cuddle:

What's that I hear :?: The trains about to leave the station QUICK jump on board everyone :!: There's plenty of room (It's a VERY large train) :lol: :lol: :!:

CHOO! CHOO!

Keep up the good work everyone

TTFN Kal :wink:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi Kal,congarts on losing the 3lbs, think we all mess up somewhere along the line i know i have! least u bk on track now good luckxx
  • Posted

Hi Kal

Glad you had a great holiday, don't worry too much about the weight gain it'll soon be off again :lol:

Here's to a whole slimmer us!!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Kal

Great to have you back!

I was a little worried myself this week as there has been loads of junk to pick at at work this week and once again I have been too busy to exercise - unless you count chasing 3 year olds around our nursery and garden!

But there has been a miricle and although I haven't lost any more this week I have not gained either and I must vierw this as a positive.

I think it must be time of the month approaching as I have no will power to resist crisps at the moment but hopefully the binge will be over soon - am going to be 'serious' (as my mum says) for the next couple of weeks!

Anyway I'm jumping back on your train

Choo Choo

Laups

• Posted

Ive been the same for 4 weeks.....

A total munching machine... :lol:

BUT, thats me back on the tablets this morning. Im eating my weetabix with a small banana chopped! Im back on the wagon!!!

• Posted

Thanks guys!

Glad to hear you're all OK and losing or at least not puttin on (Laups) :!: :lol:

Here's to a gr8 week and hope those cravings go away soon (U know who u are):!:

Keep on smilin.

TTFN Kal :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.