Looking for a diagnosis and help with my anus.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey People, I'm wondering of you can help me, I've got a problem with my anus which makes it sore and I'm not sure whats up and was wondering if anyone could tell me, I'm not keen on going to see a doctor and would see if i can get some help on here before hand. hopefully someone can tell me what it is and how to treat it, its sore to touch sometimes and can become itchy when sweating. File size is too big

anymore info needed please feel free to ask

thanks in advance

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Have you considered hemorrhoids? Apparently, they can be internal or external. A Pharmacist could advise. Richard.

• Posted

You didn't give many details. I will assume that you have not had any prostate procedures. Are you taking twice per day fiber? I use konsyl twice a day, and it helps. It takes effort to drink enough water when you are having bph problems, but try to drink a lot of water in the morning, a normal amount in the afternoon, and stop drinking after dinner. Your problem seems to be hard stool, a form of constipation.

• Posted

Let me get this straight, you have a medical issue but prefer to get advice from anonymous strangers on the internet rather than a doctor. Good luck with that!

• Posted

Why are you on this site then, you miserable sod ! He is only asking for other sufferers experiences.

Have a nice day - NOT !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.