Looking for answers

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I have been experiencing irregular vaginal bleeding since last October 2016. I shrugged it off thinking that it wasn't thag big of a deal since I've never had a "normal" menstral cycle. It's now June 2017, and still having the same exact symptoms. It's not like your regular period because it's a lot lighter and a different color, but it doesn't really ever stop. I also have a brown discharge when I wipe and have been seeing more blood clots and little tissue looking fibers when I use the restroom.

Has anyone out there experienced these symptoms?

Also, I do have an appointment scheduled in about a week and a half but I'm looking for answers in the meantime.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Havnt had this but have had a blood stained brownish discharge but in my case like 10 years after menapause. Went on for a few weeks but now its stopped. If it re occurs i will have to get it checked out. Glad you are,seeing someone about this.

May i ask your age?

• Posted

There are so many conditions that produce these symptoms that its best for you to wait until you have seen a professional.   Are you seeing your doctor or a gynaecologist ?  
  • Posted

Hi,

How did you get on with this?

Asking as I am going through something similar.

Ta and hope you are ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.