Looking for feedback- reassurance

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ladies,

I am a breast cancer survivor and went through menopause 4 years ago; I am 49.

Out of the blue this afternoon started my period; heavy bleeding.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow with my Oncologist for standard tests (was already scheduled).

After searching the web- I am terrified!

Will be calling OBGYN first thing in the am.

Fingers, toes, arms, etc crossed.  Prayers are welcomed!

Ginger

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Ginger, so sorry that you're going through this!  I am praying for you--please let me know how you get on! xxx

• Posted

I am praying for you, Ginger!  When you can, let us know how you are doing. 
    • Posted

Thanks for the prayers!  Put a smile on my face.

I see my OBGYN on a Monday and Oncologist on Thursday.

Will report back when I know more information.

XXOO

• Posted

Tomorrow is the day!  I look forward to finding out how in the world I can have a period after 4 years of menopause!  Sure I have had all emotions- ready to embrace what is going on and deal with it.

Life throws is curve balls- it is okay to be scared- then stand tall and resolve it😀

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.