looking for guidance

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am P anca positive/mpo. i have had alot of issues and cannot be diagnosed. i am lost at what to do or where to turn. i was at Cleveland clinic and they just dont know. any thoughts appreciated.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

My mother was diagnosed with microscopic polyaginitis(mpo) last May. She was admitted with severe kidney damage and coughing up blood. I'm not sure what you mean by you haven't been diagnosed yet. Once I understand more about your condition hopefully I can give you some info. I have gone through a lot with my mom

• Posted

My mom was treatments consisted of high dose steroids for six months gradually reducing the dose. She now receives rotixamad twice every six months and will continue that until she is in remission. Have you had any treatment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.