Looking for insight for husband

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hello, new to group... Based in Las Vegas.

Looking for insight for husband...been to many neurologist and our main one wants him to go-to UCLA or Mayo Clinic (insurance not covered of course)

my husband has been through a long list of tests including NCV, EMG, EEG, MRI, CAT, tons of blood tests. And all that they can "find" are many areas of DDD and DFD. My husband had a microlumbardiskectomy L5-S1 in Feb 2016... since then his condition has declined drastically. Now he is losing his vision, his brain feels like it is swimming and being stabbed, and like it is going to explode and his head twitches, his abdominal region feels like it is being burned, stabbed and shot at, being ripped apart from the insides, feels like he is being dismembered limb from limb, barely walk, if he walks feels like legs are going to give and feel like lead weights. He mainly stays in bed all day, We need help desperately, been to ER multiple times saying oh...he is in great health. We are lost. Can medicating with cannabis have any effect on the non results? Neuro has "ruled out" MS, MG, ALS, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Parkinson's, Lyme Disease....yet shows symptoms of everything???

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Oh my the poor poor fuy. So hate to heAR of one suffering such as rhis..makes ya wonder if a holistic (natural) dr may can help since the medical field has tossed him aside..praying for wisdom for you both to know what to do and where to go..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.