looking for name of antibiotic in old AV post

Posted , 2 users are following.

can someone help me out here? I really find this site a mystery despite using it for 4 years. Anything beyond the basics I'm lost. Some time ago a poster by the name of Ruth mentioned that she was finally helped by an anitbiotic for what was a UTI. I believe before that she was being treated for AV. There are literally hundreds of posts on AV and I cannot find the right one. I have sent her a private message but have not heard back. I'm trying to get this info for another poster. I do not get UTIs and had never heard of the antibiotic she posted.

Does anyone remember the name of it or can you tell me how to easily locate that old post?

thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

click on your name and you will see a list of your activity. you were heavily involved in that post, I think, so you should see answers you have done to that post. Click on one of those and you will get to the post.

• Posted

Thanks, suki. There are so many posts involving ruth it would take a full day to find it! Have already spent hours over several days. May have to give up. Ruth has not responded to a PM. Hope she is OK.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.