Looking for some mates for privet chat in here

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dats realyy aweful i cant sleep again im just feeling im going to die now,fast beating,wierd light headaches i need to talk ppl like me regulary Im looking for some chat frndz to talk about ourselve and to talk about how we can cope with,dats realy helpful for me it makes me feel better when im in touch with someone like me,if anyone is interested text me in privet

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you female ?
    • Posted

Just wondering lol But I have been going through some bad times myself if you need someone to talk to message me anytime
    • Posted

I dont know maybe my panic attacks must be different,i just hope if we had some common symptoms to talk about and if we could use each other experience and ensuring
  • Posted

I'll be your friend and offer you any advice you need! I've suffered with chronic GAD For 26 years & have been on Seroxat 60mg per day for 26 years! Ask any questions you want! :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.