Looking for suggestions...

Posted , 11 users are following.

Oh my gosh! What are other people doing to combat this fatigue day in and day out??? When the weather is dreary it seems 10x's worse to get motivated👎

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I make myself get some exercise.  It seems to help a little.
  • Posted

REST!  I am laying here reading your post!  Crap weather here too.  A crane could not move me today...I am just getting over strep and my period on the way soon. 😩

• Posted

Yesterday I took a water class to help myself feel better.  Today, after I got kids off to school I went back to bed a couple hours and slept.  I'm making dinner now and still feel tired!!  I'm hoping I can put myself to bed early tonight.  Each day, I just 'wing it'.  Exercise, taking extra supplements and being kind to myself is all I can do..  And making sure I eat the best that I can.  

• Posted

Oh it’s just awful ... tired all day and never feel awake ! You just have to power through and live with it ..... take your vitamins eat healthy that’s the best you can do . 
  • Posted

Thanks everyone...it is a struggle!
    • Posted

Kelly just come out of days of tiredness. Any spare hour i try to get a nap or just lie down. Rest as our bodies are changing with our cells having to regenerate more and work harder. Are you craving choclate or sweet thing? I was which can be a sign of low iron or pmt. Maybe an iron supplement. Hang tight. It will pass but rest up if you can. CK
    • Posted

Thanks Carol! I do crave sweets about 2 weeks before my period for a few days. I will definitely check into the low iron
  • Posted

I was going through crashing fatigue, but I was extremely stressed and went through a difficult season.  With time and prayer I began to have more energy.  I still get random crashing fatigue, but it is usually during my cycles or just before.  Praying it eases up for you.
  • Posted

Something that helps me too...though not easy...is juicing every morning and cut caffeine out
  • Posted

OK this is BY NO MEANS an instant method, and I know I have posted this somewhere before, but it has now been SIX weeks of my being on adrenal support supplements and B Complex and I am finally feeling UNfogged. I am still tired, however. Not sure how to completely heal myself of that, but I am not zombie like anymore. Consistency is key. I have been taking 2 adrenal support pills and a B Complex with breakfast and 1 adrenal support pill and another B Complex with lunch every day. (Confession: I was under the weather for 3 days and during that time I only took 2 adrenal supports each day) but I started right back up when I was well. It has truly helped. I also take a probiotic each day and Vitamin D.... but I've always done that. If you're not taking those, you should be. Those are just the basic supports for your health. So stick it out and I am telling you, there will be a change, even if only slight, by mid November. But take it faithfully. And when you start to feel better, don't stop, just cut back. I am planning to continue with this protocol for another month and then switch to just the 2 adrenal supports and 1 B Complex with brekky. It's hard to wait when you feel like junk, but what have you got to lose!? Meno-hugs to you all! This group has meant the world to me!

• Posted

Thanks Jen..this sounds like a great plan. Will definitely look into starting this!! Good luck to you, hope it keeps working for you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.