Losartan K 50mg

Posted , 4 users are following.

Have changed from Amlodipine to Losartan as they gave me swollen ankles and dizziness, have been on Losartan for 4 month but have many side affects. I have a constant muzzy feeling, transient dizziness and a queasy feeling all of which come and go but feel extremely tired when experiencing the feeling. I get the feeling my GP is fed up as I keep getting side effects . Does anyone else get these side effects?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi i also been on losartan for nearly 4mths i dont have any problems with dizzness but some tiredness when you mention fuzzy feeling do you feel stressed with it as i have been feeling that way lately .i suffer with anxiety as well so im not sure wether its that or my tablets as i have to take meds for that too .

• Posted

No I don't suffer from anxiety, but have this dizzy muzzy feeling sometimes with headaches as well. It is the only medication I take
  • Posted

it could b a side effect from the med your on it does mention that i have the occasional headaches but not as bad as i used to if your not happy best thing is to see your doctor you shouldnt have suffer bad effects this is my second drug i used to be on ramipril i came out with a bad rash but with these ive had no problems my doctor did say they are one of the best bp drugs because of less side effects .
  • Posted

Amlodopine gave me a racing heart beat, very tight chest, extreme fatigue and very faint at times.

Losartan has given me a lot of side effects also. Extremely tired, muscle weakness, feel like can hardly stand up I'm so weary. Feels like someone sitting on my chest, tight and sore. My normal resting heart rate is 55-60 and it's up to 129 on this drug.

• Posted

Also been on Losartan for 4 months. Came off Amlodopine because of swollen ankles, changed to

Perindipril but had permanent dry cough. Now experiencing dizzy fainting spells, headaches and stomach

Pains. Trying it for a bit longer before going back to Doctor as feel he will be running out of options.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.