losing control of myself

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey guys I'm 16 I recently just got through this s****y feeling now it's back bigger and scarier I've be n getting this adrenaline feeling like I need to hit or do something kinda like I'm angry for no reason it's so bad I'm so depressed and lost I'm scared I'll become what my thoughts are telling me to do, it weird aswell like my thoughts are telling me bad things are funny and it's like I want to laugh but I know it's bad, it's mind torture and I'm scared I'll never get help and I'll have to end up killing myself to get relief from these s****y thoughts and urges, I've also been diagnosed with anxiety and depression and on no meds

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sam sorry to hear what you are going through, are they thoughts or voices you can hear in your head? Anxiety and depression give you horrendous thoughts which are all lies. You are not your negative thoughts. You need to deal with the anxiety and please seek medical help and don't suffer in silence, tell your mum or dad how you are feeling so they can help you. You might need medication. Keep in touch.

• Posted

I don't think there voices just thoughts but if I see something that's normally sad my thought will say sucked in or somethings also feel irritated and angry with  a tight feeling in my head, think I'm a physcopath or something that's what I'm starting to believe,

• Posted

You are not a psychopath honestly anxiety and depression cause all sort of things, It may feel like you are going crazy this is what anxiety does. I know it's very scary, how did you stop all this before? Xx

• Posted

Why do I feel like I'm liking my thoughts and I want to smile at them, and I'm getting thoughts when I think of things like sucked in and that's funny at serious things and I'm angry and getting urges please somethings not right I don't feel safe, and before eventually over time it got better

• Posted

But why am I feeling like I like my thoughts and feel like smiling? And over time it eventually died down so I could handle it and didn't bother me as much

• Posted

As hard as it might seem don't let your thoughts scare you they will soon lose there power and fade again over time. But please ask for help of family and see a doctor if you think you can not handle this.

• Posted

Thankyou Pamela, it doesn't help that I feel angry and irratated aswell making me believe I like it even more, over it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.