Losing Faith in Health Care

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

I had my laser and uroscopy done on 8/25/2023 for a 6 mm stone impacted in the caylx of a lower pole of my kidney with a pocket of puss and skin growth over the stone so it would never get out or move. My stent was supposed to remain in for 5 days, then he said 2 weeks, now, it will be in till October if he can accomplish the second surgery through my back. Ive called, been to the emergency twice, had a scan the stent was in the correct place. i was told I have a infection, ecoli which I was on antibiotics for 7 days. I hurt so much, I don't understand how this is a solution? Does anyone have pelvic floor dysfunction or pelvic prolapse? I had a hysterectomy in 2015 and my cervix was removed so the back of the vagina is sewn closed. The stent feels like its stabbing me from my bladder into my vagina. Does anyone else feel this kinda of emence pain? Sitting, walking, and daily activities seem to stretch and tug inside me. All the while the surgeon office says emphatically everything is fine.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.