Losing hope

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been having a myriad of symptoms for about a year and a half now. My main symptoms are pressure, tingling, strange sensations in my scalp and head a tension in my neck and shoulders. I also get a buzzing sensation in my body and tingling/itching randomly everywhere. I get extreme fatigue sometimes and anxiety/depression. Today I also had intense sharp pains in my lower back and sides. 

I have been to many doctors and done tons of tests. I have no diagnosis. I feel like I am just surviving. I feel like I will never get better. I don’t know how to live with this.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Carrie

i am trying to raise awareness about environmental illnesses. It is an epidemic that is being overlooked.  Two things would cause those symptoms.  Pesticide exposures and mold exposure. Please check your home for these things and google detox for mold and pesticides.  Be patient and it works. You will get better if you know what it is and treat it.  Hot epsom salt bath every night!  and get a hepa air purifier. 

• Posted

Dear carrie84430,

Most of the symptoms u described I also deal with. I promise you it gets easier to accept. I started getting symptoms in 2009 and for the first few years I was convinced there was no way to live with this. Between supportive family, drs, and supply groups letting me know I’m not alone here I am 9 years later. I still cry a lot but I keep the faith that one day they will find a cure. Maybe gabapentin would help you. It has helped me with the buzzing and shaking.

• Posted

I have the same symptoms for years. Do you have hormonal problems or are you in premenopause/menopause or do you have premature menopause?

• Posted

How old are you? I know some people who reached a similar tendency at the age of 40-45, but I guess this is an natural aging which can affect all people. Seems like you have fibromyalgia tbh.
  • Posted

Fancy sensations are hard to live with coming around to be able to cope with them is something to achieve.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.