Losing the Pregabalin weight

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey everyone

i was on 600mg pregabalin for anout a year, and withdrew by half doses for about five weeks, i'm now off it completely. i understood that the hefty weight gain would start "falling off" but its been about a month and nothing seems to be moving. i have become more active and eating less than when on the pregabalin too, but the back fat remains! can anyone tell me their experiences with weight loss post cessation, good or bad? i've got nothing to base whether this is something to worry about or not.

thanks in advance

courts

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, I am new to Pregabalin, I am sitting at 75mg twice a day, morning and night! In the last week the bloated feeling has been major, Don't get it as they say Pregabalin can help ibs suffererers which I have, I'm eating very little because of it, sticking to rabbit food!lol! due to go back to work next week and have the fear trying on my hospital work trs, this is only a low dose, how bad was yours on 600mg? The Pregabalin is supposed to help neuropathic pain but really only feel most of the benefit with anxiety just now!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.