loss of appetite

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello,

I am feeling really anxious today. Although, I went to group theraphy this morning. My legs are shaking, scared of not being able to eat and sleep. All negative thoughts and fears active now. Does anyone had the same fears and loss of appetite?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This is normal huni loss of appitie  could be due to stress also which is linked with anxiety what kind of fears do you have? smile
    • Posted

fear of what if I cant eat and need to go to the hospital etc
  • Posted

Yes, in 2006 the same thing happened to me. Couldn't sleep and couldn't eat. It got to the point where I'd not sleep for a few days, not a wink. Not even an hour. The thought of food made me sick, I could think of nothing I would like, so I did protien shakes just to make sure I was getting something with vitamins. This was not drug related, but stress related.

i hope you feel better soon. Be sure and see the doc!

• Posted

I have completely lost my appetite and have loss a great deal of weight.  I put this down to stopping anti depressants which made me put on weight.  I stopped a year ago but still find it hard to eat properly.  I am suffering from anxiety since I stopped the medication, but don't want to go back on.  I hardly sleep either.  Seems many people here are the same.  I think we have to accept that stress and anxiety do this to us.

Eat or sleep when you feel you can.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.