Loss of coordination

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am loosing my coordination and it has been progressing.. I dropped my mobile phone over 30 times in the past few months. All cracked.. I addressed it to its new shape, size etc as it has never happened before. But today I just lost grip on a bottle of seasmy oil. I cook 20 years at least. This has never happened before. Breaking dishes... Two of my fingers deformed last month. Off Humira becaus of bad blood tests. Off rheumy because one is on maternity leave, another told to wait until tests are normal and the third? Don't want to go there.. Didn't swallow. Just hurt and now all deformed. It seems that my body cannot catch up with the speed of RA anymore. Just 39. What's it gonna be? What should I do if at all? What can I do?...

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I went and had test done two years ago. I was told test all fine. I then found out I had carpel tunnel in both hands. I had opp a year ago. I now still get pain and I had xray and it shows r.a in them. I get pains in feet and back as well. Waiting for more test now to see where else I have r.a. I hope u get answers as it painfull.
  • Posted

Sorry you are having a bad time. Think you need to insist you get appointment with your RA consultant or at least talk to someone professional who can help you.You only get stressed when your struggling and it doesn't help.
  • Posted

I am start a new mabtherapy in 2 weeks that has good sucess rate ask dr . I have been rock bottom at times but it will settle down ask about steriods they really help but only have short courses hope your better soon
  • Posted

I don't know what to tell you so I'm sending you a ((((hug))). Hang in there, things will get better!
    • Posted

Thank you so much hugs back to you🌺🌺 really shoul t moan lots worse off and children being ill just isnt fair but thanks again x
    • Posted

A lot of times we have problems that seems nobody can help with but this forum is great for support! Lots of good people here and the thing is, you know you're not alone smile I learn quite a bit from hearing other people's problems, things I would not have dreamed that can happen to a person with RA, so I thank everyone here for their input and Maccy hang in there, we are a shoulder to cry on if you need someone.
    • Posted

Anyone on a mabtherapy !!
  • Posted

Oh dear, try not to despair.  I go through bouts of clumsiness which is due to lack of co-ordination.  I put it down to the medication as it often goes hand in hand with 'brain fog'.  However, thinking about it, probably one of the many symptoms of RA. Some days I am fine but then other days I drop things, can't think clearly or find the right words. On days when I am 'on the ball' it makes me think the lack of co-ordination and brain fog is literally 'all in my head'. It does come in waves and hopefully the good days will outweigh the bad days.
  • Posted

Hey.  You are not alone.  Ra can make you feel crazy....and clumsy. I'm 58 and it's been a year of a lot of meds without much relief.  Keep the hope. Get a ra dr that works with your needs.  Let us know how you are doing as we get what you are going through.  You will find your way  hang in there.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.