lost 4 kg in 2 wks

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all, I've now been on this about 3 weeks.

I've had my first weigh-in (a week ago now) and found out I lost 4 kilos. yay!

My scale at home must be wrong because before I got weighed at the GP's, It said I lost 1 kg then put it back on the next day, and I was so upset. Then the next day I got weighed at GP's and was happy I had lost 4 kg.

So I guess I need to not weigh myself weekly...

The first 2 wks I had no side affects, then the last week, only had gas and oil when in the loo, not much loose stools, if anything, feel more constipated! Is this normal? Or is there no \"normal\"?

I find the closest to 10g of fat (or less) per meal, the less issues I have. I wish I could find a way to not have the gas!:oops: I don't want to scare anyone away! Or have everyone think I am gross!

smile

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

That's fantastic loss - well done :D

Don't know yet too much about the symptoms - started tablets on Monday - sorry.

Glasgow Lass x

• Posted

Hi Vana,

I had to laugh reading your message, but only because its me! I weighed at home before my 2 weeks weigh in and my scales said I'd lost 1kg but then the next day I put 2kg on. I was chuffed to see at the docs I lost 4kg in the first two weeks but the second 2 I stayed the same! Gutted! Fluid aparently?!?!?!

I suffer with headaches on and off so I drink loads and I too suffer the odd bout of constipation. I find baked beans make it worse. I try to eat prunes (only a few) or other fruit to try and break it.

Good luck with the loss so far, all the best

Sarah

• Posted

[color=indigo:c079ae99c9]Well done Vanna

i hope im as successful as you

keep it up x x x[/color:c079ae99c9]

• Posted

Well done keep going. I've hid my scales.
  • Posted

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!

I am not sure if I've lost any since then, but I am noticing in the mirror and using a measuring tape that I've lost another inch or so around everywhere and my clothes are fitting better.

I've noticed that If I be very careful what I eat (I've also changed another med that I was on that was causing hunger cravings) which has helped, so the less I eat the less the side affects are, so the last week or two I've not really had anything to complain about. And I am trying to work out at least 30 mins a day and go for another long walk if possible.

Good luck to you all as well!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.