Lost

Posted , 9 users are following.

So can someone help me out please I really wanna get this thing off my mind, I talk normally i write normally I act normay, But the thing is I'm lost somewhere I cannot feel if I'm somewhere or not I know everything is going nicely but I cannot feel it it's the third day, I feel i'm trapped up somewhere, Can somebody help me? sad please 

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Not sure  what ya asking, sorry, but I'm sure it's the crazy hormone roller coaster ride!

• Posted

Dear Nim,

I understand how you feel.  I can empathize with you.  I have felt the way you are describing for nearly 4 weeks now.  I feel trapped and lost.  I feel unable to do the normal day to day things.  My thoughts are fuzzy and I don't feel like myself.  It makes me really sad because this is NOT me.  It's frustrating because I feel like I'm missing out on life.  

I wanted to write to you to let you know that you are defintiely not alone in your feelings.  I am currently awaiting some test results regarding my hormone levels and my next step is to figure out how to improve my mood for the short and long term (possibly with bio identical hormone therapy).  I know this is all hormonal, but knowing this doesn't change the way I am feeling now.

Hang in there.  Try to stay positive and know you are not alone in this.  There are a lot of things you can do to feel better.  I am making a little progress: writing down my feelings, sharing with other ladies on this site, light exercise like walking outdoors, and I'm trying to eat right (eliminating gluten and dairy as suggested by my doc).  It does help a bit.  I just started this regimen and I'm hoping over time it will improve my sad feelings.  Anytime you need support, please feel free to post and I will reply.  I hope you feel better soon!  Despite my feelings now, I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I've read many positive stories posted by the ladies on this site and it has encouraged me to stay strong.  It will be trial/error and a little time, but you will feel better!  xo--Sarah

• Posted

Hi sarah, It means alot I swear After reading thisi feel so normal, Thank you for this i can't thank you enough for this! 

I'm alsk there if you need any kind of help

Sufi music helps us a lot try listening that, you'll definitely feel good! biggrin 

Really mkce speaking to you xoxo

• Posted

Hi Hun I totally get where you are coming from and I feel exactly the same. I've had to leave work early again as I feel so muzzy headed and frustrated and full of bitter sadness at losing myself. 

I do feel totally lost and isolated and alone even in a busy office. I feel old and invisible and just feel like ....nothing. No humour, no fun and no sex drive.

I used to be so full of energy, excitement and plans for fun things to do. Where has it all gone?

I know it's hormonal but this constant roller coaster of emotions is so hard to manage.

Thank u for your post as it does help to know I'm not the only one feeling like this xxx

• Posted

Hey Nim! 

I hope you feel better now after all the replies and I want to tell you that you're not alone in this, I felt it too, I felt like this 2-3 years back and i looked towards positivity and it helped me a lot, if you have someone who can give you positive vibes then talk to them and this is all in your mind, just tell yourself that you're strong and this cannot control you. Try spending more and more time with your family, girlfriend/boyfriend (if you have one), friends and free your mind. I hope you feel better! 

• Posted

You all are good people helped me a lot and trust me I've experienced this, it's all in our mind we are normal just throw this thought awah this site and all these posts helped me alot, you all are having the same problem and Trust me it's all on our mind which is keeping us away from reality

You do all one thing, Listen to the music which touches your heart with you own family members and feel the lyrics, Life's too short to waste tour time on such silly things which do not hold any importance! I hope i've helped you with it! Thanks Fam! <3 

• Posted

Think I know how you feel. Its like your displaced and don't belong. For me it was as though I was totally alone even when there were people around. I saw everyone else as alien, couldn't talk to people and I couldn't figure out where I wanted to be. That was when I would just sitting alone in a quiet room which actually really helped. I couldn't deal with anything when I felt like that..

• Posted

Are you perfectly fine now? 

Cause i really want to be okay

• Posted

I'm much better due to bio identical hormones but its been a long haul. I went through a time when I thought I'd never be normal again but now I'm getting very close to being my old self. I still have a few hick ups but it passes quickly. I'v also had a terrible time with depression and moods through peri.

How are you feeling at the moment?

• Posted

I'm 18 rn, I'm male! 

And I can't feel anything days are passing but i don't feel normal and the time is running too fast And Yes I definitely feel weird, Something is un usual! 

• Posted

I'm 18 rn, I'm male! 

And I can't feel anything days are passing but i don't feel normal and the time is running too fast And Yes I definitely feel weird, Something is un usual! 

• Posted

Sorry did you mean you're 18 yrs old. Didn't know you were male but that doesn't matter. Lots of men have problems too they just aren't as open as we are. How long have you been feeling like this and is it unusual for you??

• Posted

Gob to your doctor today, you seem to have serious depression.i waked out on my marriage when I was going through the same some years ago now, I even allowed 2v of my 3 children to stay with there dad, then proceeded to have a total breakdown.

please keep in touch best wishes

Carol

• Posted

Sweetheart im sure you would get much better advice if you went on to a site for young men. just google it, speaking to someone your age I would think is much more of help to you , than speaking to menopausal women. take care 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.