Lost letter for assessment

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can I still attend my f2f assessemnt if I have lost my appointment letter?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes because you need to take some form of ID with you anyway, so it makes no difference.
  • Posted

Thankyou. They just cancelled me anyway !
    • Posted

No problem. Did they give a reason for cancelling? And did they give you another appointment for the assessment?
  • Posted

Hi Denise: staff sickness . 2 hours before my appointment - I think they all went to the pub to watch the wedding lol!!

No appointment yet.

In was relieved at first but then I went into a real spiral of depression . I'd underestimated just how much I had "psyched myself up" ready and now I have to do that all over again!

Oh well. I hope I am well enough very soon and this will be the one I ever have to go to!

I hope everyone had a bit of sunshine over the weekend x

• Posted

It does happen unfortunately but saying that, you do have a point there about the wedding LOL. Good thing you were already on your way to the appointment. I've heard stories and plenty of them where they have left it to the last minute to ring and cancel.

Lovely sun here, always make you smile more for sure. x

• Posted

Yes a bit of sun helps everything! 🌞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.