Lost sexual drive!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

As l am writing this am in tears as to wat is happening around me, I am not having an erection and my wife has moved out of the bedroom because of this , l tried to show her that with my condition , l got high blood pressure and one of my arteries is closing so am on 7 tablets a day and l checked with her on the Internet and it shows that wen u have this problem you are faced with low sex drive but eish , l have come to a conclusion that let me move on an try to live my life with much worry cause l have tried to make her understand an yet she's now thinking am seeing someone an yet am stuck not functioning , any one who has ever come across this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You don't mention your age or name the tablets. Is it a low sex drive, or is it that despite you wanting sex your body doesn't cooperate (there is a difference)? Go see your GP and take your wife with you. There may be other pills you can try. Good luck.
    • Posted

It's the body not cooperating and am 40 an am taking the following tablets,bisoprol fumarate 2,5mg; losartan potassium capsule; bendroflumethiazide 2,5mg; Lercanidipine hci 20mg and aspirin 75mg,
  • Posted

I seriously suggest you visit your GP with your wife. If nothing else, it will show her that you're committed to her. Again, good luck.
  • Posted

It's need from first to know if there is any organic problem"means any thing affect your ..like your nerves,blood not come into it",treatment diferent to the cause ,did u have any stress in your life, r u interest in sex with u wife or not ..all these q to know what happened ..I hope u problem resolve soon , and let's us know what's progress 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.