Lost so much weight, heart stops beating few sec left arm leg get numbness

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi all im so worried my mum is 60 years old she only takes cholestreal tablet and high blood pressure tablets last 4 years and dibetic tablets other then that she has no other medical condition

since last year she has lost so much weight her neck has no skin left we can see the bones her heart beat stops for few sec and her left leg and arm gets numbness last 6 month the doc has done mri scan

and last 3 month ct scan was done they found nothing please has anybody has this syptoms

she was 14 stones now within year she is 7 stone day by day she is losing more doc cannot find any thing with scan please help changed her doc but he said just take the medication of choesteriol and blood pressure please let me know im so worried im located in uk if they is any private good doctor who could diognised please let me know they detailswould really appreciate it

lost so much weight

heart beating stops few sec 4 to five times aday

and feel numbness in my left leg and arm

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.