Lost weight now I have blood sugar symptoms.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I lost 20lbs from July to sept 2017. I significantly reduced my calories while I continued to workout and do cardio. I’m an active 40yr old. I got light headed while working out on two occasions, which I now know is due to eating too few calories.  One day I had another episode where I felt hypoglycemic.  I’ve seen my doc who said “I think I’m missing something”.  He sent me to an endocrinologist and my cortisol was tested which was normal, abdominal ultrasound completed and an echo stress test were all good.  Lab work was good. I continue to feel light headed throughout the day and my vision feels off at times.  A1C was good.  My wife is a nurse and the doc she works with said my Labs are really good.  No one seems to know why I feel like I do.  I feel so hopeless.  

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

BPPV?  Crystals in the inner ear moving around?

Both my husband and I have had this.

• Posted

Hi, are you on any medications that cause dizziness? The crystals inner ear thing mentioned also came to my mind, this can cause extreme dizziness and makes the eyes quiver side to side. If you lay down and moving your head or roll over and you get this big dizzy thing going on you may have inner ear issues. Best of luck finding a solution. 🍀??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.