Lotion + Masturbation = Prostate Issues?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I used to masturbate with lotion for years with no issues. Maybe around ten years ago, I masturbated with lotion, and had some severe irritation in my genital area. It lasted for about two to three days. Didn't masturbate with lotion again, because It was that agonizing.

Fast forward to last week, I decided to masturbate with lotion to see what would happen. I was massaging it in and I'm sure I crossed over the top of my penis with lotion a few times. 

Never had any issues with masturbating before, but after all these years, right when I start masturbating with lotion again, I IMMEDIATELY felt this constant urge to urinate, and not having to actually urinate. That devolved into erectile issues about a week later. Also, on the same morning of the onset of the erectile issues, I had no erection when I went to go pee, and it was a weak stream. 

Maybe it is a huge coincidence, but considering the reaction I had to using lotion years ago, for me to suddenly have these issues it is, at least, noteworthy.

What does this have to do with my prostate?

Well, after the constant urge to urinate started, I masturbated a few more times after that, and I noticed  my ejaculation was fairly week, and I my prostate felt full. I didn't feel it contract like it normally dies. No erectile issues at that time, but ejaculation was fairly weak, and prostate felt full. Now, I feel some very minor warmth in the area of my prostate, and the urge to urinate and not go has gone completely. No more weak streams, tho'. The symptoms seems to come and go. The erectile  issues have persisted...somewhat. I can get 'morning wood', but not to the full extent. I can also get aroused, but it's kind of off and on. 

CAN ANYONE make sense of this?

Once again, no issues for years, but it ALL started the day I chose to masturbate with lotion again. Like, immediately after ejaculation. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like non bacterial prostatis. Go see a urologist and see what he/she says.  I get similar symtoms if I shower and get excessive soap at the end of my penis. I thing the soap goes imto the urethra and irratates it. I think drinking lots of water after this happens help flush out the urethra. Try using coconut oil to materbate. 
  • Posted

Recommend Jojoba oil for individual or with a friend pleasure.  Wonderful lubricant, lasts a long time, won't clog pores.  Most any health store will carry it.  Pricey but worth it - good value.  Nice to not have to interrupt the process to relube all the time. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.