Lots of changes hope they r for the best x

Posted , 4 users are following.

Was inspired to join the gym by someone special.. Will be starting it tomorrow alone so im scared but wish me luck xx

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

Hey guys so much is changing in just a matter of weeks. Ive started a weekly mindfullness group & ive met some lovely ppl. Like us guys xxx im on a big med change & i dont know if im doing too much at once but i was inspired to join the gym by a lovely friend they arent able to join me so im facing my biggest fear. Im an ex bulimic. Although ive now lost tons of weight thru anxiety i want to do something to make me feel good xxx wish me luck ;0)) xxx

• Posted

good luck mandy! you are far braver than i. i dont think i could muster up the courage to go by myself. especially the first time. i'll be thinking of you tomorrow while i'm out walking. can't wait for us to start feeling better!

• Posted

Me too. Want us all well i promised id join and i dont wanna break that xx im not gunna like it im sure going alone but dont wanna make it a mothers meeting either were all u do is talk not up for that xx bet u have great places to walk there huh xxx and thanks for your encouragement xxx
  • Posted

You go Amanda love..

Good luck you won't need it but I'll be thinking of you

Its a feel good thing going to the gym many get loads of benefit

GOOD LUCK xxx

Take care Vicky xx👍

• Posted

So they say hey. Im tryin everything i can to be better maybe wen ive been once ill be ok?? Thanks hun xxx
  • Posted

Hi Amanda,

Wish you all the best, the only thing I found helped me to recover form depression was self-respect, and it seems like you re doing just that, you are being kind and loving to you body and you mind.

You are on the right track and will never be bullimic again! The toughest times are the stressfull times so prepare for those, because life is full of ups and downs, but we can become better at dealing with the downs as we go along.

Exercise doesn't have to be about looking good or losing weight, is about giving your body the care it needs, your brain and your future self will thank you for it.

Self-respect!

Wish you a speedy recovery 

xx

• Posted

Aww thanku xxx yes i gotta give myself a chance to heal and this is meant to be a way as good as any xx just suprising nyself with how many new things im doing all at once but ive fought this illness more than 25 years . Maybe tym to fight huh xxx
    • Posted

Good for you! I'm so glad you are making new friends and getting out more enjoying yourself. You'll be rocking a beach body this summer. Lol

• Posted

Im actually feelin quite numb really down. Just making this my last go of things i guess without being morbid xxx just wanna go then go home ya know maybe feel giod about myself. I do like the ppl in the grp but wantin to leave it there at the door if that makes sense but thanku. Id love a beach body lol weight gone due to anxiety so just wanna tone up xx
    • Posted

You mentioned a special friend, maybe you could find support there. I understand the feelings you're having very well. Are you still taking meds? I hope when you go to the gym you will find exercising helps your mood too. I have been told it is good for depression as well as your overall health. Let me know how you make out. Take care. 

• Posted

Aw i see they changed their mind not too good @ mo. Ye its neant o be good for depression si hope it is for me. Xxx thanks phyl xxx
    • Posted

25 years? is it depression? anxiety? wow thats a very long time, have you been good for times and then back to it, maybe one day it will hit me again rolleyes
    • Posted

Yea anxiety the worst plus a personality disorder stemming from a bad childhood . In someways ppl tell me how well im doing its so hard to go thru this all over again and know i could never leave my daughter without a mum so i have no choice but to fight it again. No matter how torturous it gets xxx sorry thts quite morbid im awake most nites alone as the world sleeps too much tym to think xxx
    • Posted

It may not hit u antonio dont worry .i have lots of things going on beyond my control that dont help xx wishing u luck xxx
    • Posted

Oh i can imagine, i am lucky i had an okay childhood, early childhood problems are the hardest to deal with, my mum is just like you, she had all kinds of horrible things happen to her as a child, and it seems like the older she gets the worse she gets.

Also having cancer and losing her career and getting menopause didn't help, its so hard as a son to help her much, she is also addicted to alcohol, cocaine and weed.

I have sent her to a nice rehab / retreat in the mountains next to a lake, that has helped in the past for few years, but then eventually she ends up in a bad place again.

I also have a friend who has addiction and depression because of early childhood problems, I have been researching on how people with bad childhood are treated but there isn't enough out there, hope more research find a way of resetting the early memories or something like that one day.

My mum has been about to commit suicide few times and I have been stopping her, sometimes I feel I shouldn't as seeing her suffer so much almost makes me also believe sometimes it could be better if I helped her end the whole thing, like in switzerland or something.

She's had cancer and brain inflammations three times now and the procedures are worse every time, so I promised her next time she gets it we are just gonna end the nightmare.

If you speak spanish our story is on youtube as he was a famous actress in south america.

Historias Engarzadas - Elizabeth Cervantes

i also realised she had never been truly loved, she was slightly hated by her mum as her dad kinda raped my grandma and left her because he had another family, so she always felt rejected, that obviously causes problems with relationships with EVERYONE as she doesn't believe people love her, she doesn't feel worth it, hidden by a great personality and wanted to be liked (hence being an actress) but she struggles with long term relationships as she wants everyone to "prove" they care for her.

As a son you dont necesarily give love to your mom or dad as much as you should, when I realised this I gave her all my love and realised the crazy, angry person was just a person who needs love and that feels it has never received it.

I hope you can be truly loved by someone so that scared, lonely and unloved child inside you forgives and feels secure

all the best

xxxxxx

• Posted

Hi antonio. Just thought id sent u a little msg & hope it finds u well xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.