Lots of symptoms.. migraines, fatigue, muscle twitchin, difficulty with words, itchy rash and more?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello am 29 and a mum to a 6 year old daughter, (this post might be a bit long sorry but I really appreciate you reading and some advice/help). My health has literally just declined the past 4 years it started with partial seizures which doctors said could be a type of epilepsy, memory problems and then migraines.. The migraines are chronic and constant they are really severe and painful, I get pain in my eyes, temples, side of head and back and face.. and they make me get my words wrong when am talking.. But I’ve noticed that I have this problem talking even when I haven’t got the migraine..

I also have a host of other symptoms, I get really dizzy, vertigo, I am constantly tired and I mean like where I can’t even hoover my floor tired and I just need to be sitting down/in bed.. I get muscle twitches in my eyelids, top of arms, thighs and in my back.. you can literally see the muscle fluttering away under the skin.. I also get chest pains and painful ribs and pain in my wrists and arms at time’s.. I get rashes all over my body so my legs, torso and arms, it’s like hives that get really itchy and can get some bruises with the rash.. I feel like I’ve got the flu most days so just tired and achy and heavy body feeling.. I also have weight loss (but that could be too cutting out grain/sugar) and I don’t have much of an appetite anymore..

I literally can’t cope with being in chronic pain and feeling so sick all the time.. I feel like am going crazy like my body is just attacking itself and that something is wrong with me?? Does anyone else experience these symptoms and have you been diagnosed with anything?? I have cut out sugar and grain, caffeine and drink a lot of water.. I’ve had blood tests in the past (don’t know what they where actually testing) and vit D and folate have been A bit low In the past.. It’s like since I was pregnant I have never been the same, I was so sick in my pregnancy and my daughter was premature at 27 weeks (she’s healthy and strong thankfully) and I’ve just gone down hill since.. I have a GP app Monday and I don’t even know where to start, I feel like my dr just doesn’t take me seriously and doesn’t understand how low my quality of life really is right now and how debilitating all these symptoms are.. thank you for reading and I really appreciate any advice/answers. X

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.