lots of symptoms, not sure what is going on

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i'm going to list out my symptoms and just see whether i can get any sort of advice as to what is going on. i'm planning on seeing a doctor, it's just super hard to get an appointment and they've turned me away in the past.

• i'm pretty sure i have a yeast infection, although it isn't severe but is persistent (have used 2 over the counter treatments that have been unsuccessful), i've also had a small bit of blood mixed in with this discharge
  • i'm tired all of the time
  • i'm suffering from hot flashes a few times a day which sometimes comes with slight nausea
  • low energy
  • constant bloating and irregular bowel movements

it just seems like a weird mix of symptoms and i'm just not sure what the cause of them all is because they seem so random i just need some advice because i just don't know what to do

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You dont say how old you are so these symptoms could be any one thing or several things going on. You are doing the correct thing by seeing a doctor. Make sure you get that appointment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.