Lots of symptoms. Slowly getting worse. Could this be MS?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been suffering these symptoms on and off for a number of years. Recently they seem to be more frequent.

Does this sound like MS?

Eyes:

Pain behind right eye, like someone is poking, usually lasts for a couple of days then goes.

Sometimes pain when moving eyes.

Blurry vision, difficult to focus.

Pain around eye socket and teeth (dentist says no reason why teeth should hurt)

Pain at back of head, burning scalp.

Ears:

Autophony, tinnitus, extreme itching. Clear CT scan.

Joints:

Constant muscle soreness

Constant joint pain

Numbness in fingers

Weakness of right leg, sometimes completely numb

Lower back pain, limited movement - can’t lift legs to put trousers on.

Pain between shoulder blades

Chest pain - constantly

Muscle twitching

Tailbone pain

Sometimes can’t lift arms to brush hair as it hurts too much and I don’t have the strength.

Jaw pain - too tired to chew

Random pain will strike and last for a while then disappear. Eg, I had pain in my heel for weeks which hurt to walk. One day I woke and was convinced my wrist was broken it was that painful, then went as quickly as it came.

Cognitive:

Sometimes mix up words

Often stumble

Sometimes can’t write properly.

Can’t tolerate heat, I’m always hot.

Palpitations and feeling ill after eating sugar

Unremitting fatigue

Poor sleep

Waking at night to urinate (this is a new thing)

Electric shock pains in breast (clear tests)

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Could be PMR - Polymyaily Rheumamatica. Check it out

• Posted

im being tested for MS right now, and what the OP explained up there really sounds like MS to me (as ive got almost everything in that list too) do those two get mixed up together?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.