Low Back Pain and Burning Skin

Posted , 6 users are following.

I went 7 months without a period and got one on 6/7 . I had started to feel so much better until I got my period and now my symptoms seem to return. I've been having so much back pain in the lower back closer to the butt. It feels like it's on the bones and has burning with it. Its mainly on the left side and mid section but sometimes comes all the way across. The burning skin is all over the body. Then I feel so weak and fatigue ..zero energy. A fatigue that is indescribable but cant relax because my body seem wired but fatigue . Why was I feeling so good and now all over again I'm just miserable. I'm waking up with this feeling of anxiety every morning..like I want to just pull out something in my body or head to make it stop. 😢

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mary, I currently have the back pain and what feels like feverish skin also. lower back and legs, all the way down to the tops of my feet. the burning sensation feels like a sunburn. I am eight months without a period. hang in there, it can only get better!

• Posted

Susane I have the burning too all the way down to the feet . Right now I'm having freezing cold chills.

..my body is so cold and it's actually feels cold when I touches it.

• Posted

Hi Mary, well it gives me some hope hearing that you were starting to feel better with the absence of your period. Hopefully when we are finally in full meno we will get back to some sort of normalcy.

I've had my ups and downs in the past almost three years now. Mostly down, but have had some days where I felt pretty ok. Now I'm back to feeling dreadful, but starting to get real hot sweats which I didn't have before, just had the burning feelings as you described. Boy my joints are achy, and the frozen shoulder is excrutiating. It can take me down to my knees fast in total tears. And from someone who didn't shed one tear in childbirth, that's saying alot.

Still can't believe this is my life now, it's like I've been living with chronic illness for three years. One day I'm sure they will start calling extreme perimeno an illness and not just lack of hormones.

Anyway, hope you start feeling better again soon.

XO

Sue

• Posted

Yes Sue I was actually starting to feel better ..the reason why I haven't been on here lately. 😒 Some mornings I was waking up feeling almost normal again. I would even jump up and down or do something to see if a symptom would appear. but zero symptoms. I know it was too good to be true, but at least I know there is hope.

• Posted

HI Suzanne, I know exactly how you feel,

I have the frozen shoulder and the achy joints too!! these pains move around everywhere . I'll be praying for you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.