Low Blood Pressure

Posted ,

I’ve been having low blood pressure that causes me to be extremely cold, that I have to wear a jacket when it’s 73-75 inside. My blood pressure is usually 110/70, but it’s been dipping down to 80/50. The lowest it’s been is 83/45. I’ve been experiencing lightheadedness, shortness of breath on exertion, face is sticky, feeling cold and fatigue.

But - I can experience these symptoms (except feeling cold and sticky face.) even though my blood pressure is normal. 

I want to ask another question. Why does my heart sound like it’s adding an extra beat after the second beat? It’s very close together, but it sounds like a flip flop. 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.