Low blood sugar

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i got back from the doctor again he said the reason why i keep getting shakey and weak and breaking out in sweats after i eat is my blood sugar dropping and its the virus thats making my body respond differently than normal... if any of you have this feeling he told me to eat something and it will level it out again...have any of you been experiencing that during this virus?? its a scarey feeling

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Katelyn,

I'm hoping so much that the doc's advice can help and that eating something when feeling like that can really settle things down. Just wanted you to know I was still thinking about you, still believing that you are going to be well again and that one day you will look back on this as a dark and horrible time but you will be stronger for it and healthy again - that day will come Katelyn, I truly believe that. Just keep hanging in there and taking one day at a time, it's all I'm able to do right now with things going on too and all any of us facing trials can go.

Hoping some folks can offer some more info / advice about what the doc said, it's something I don't have any knowledge of really how the viruses is affected by blood sugar levels, but hopefully others with good knowledge and encouraging advice on this can help too. Thinking of you Katelyn, hoping today can be a good and settled day for you. Got an important consultant appointment myself later today so feeling a bit apprehensive. Grateful for all your thoughts and kind words and prayers too.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.