low egfr!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

******hi every one i m 33 year old male a month ago we have medical check up in company which shows that my Egfr level is below the normal its 78 with no protein in urine albumin is fine to i am over weight they see that i am on high risk for diabates hb1ac level is little bit up 5.8 mean i have a chance to get diabates ...i m very nervous i stop sweet things to eat and try to loose some weight....but also worried about my Egfr i go to doctor i discuss with him about it and he said its fine not dangerous if you have protein in your urine then we should think of it for treatment help plz

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking any drugs? I found myself with that problem and they fixed it by changing my bp and cholesterol drugs.

• Posted

no i didnot take any kind of drugs but before i use multivitamins and i some time i take paracitamol tablet for body pain....other then that i m not using any tablet today i discuss with my gp as my Alt level is up he say that protein and albumin not detected but i request him to do test i live in japan i can not speak japanese alot let see next saturday i will go again but low efgr means kidney failure urine test is clear but my doc mention that i am over weight

• Posted

Hi

Try not too worry too much, you should try a plant based diet or at least as many plant based foods as you can eat. There a herb called" Chanca Piedra " otherwise known as "stone breaker" because it can dissolve kidney and gallbladder stones. This herb is also known for increasing kidney function and keeping them healthy. My Egfr is 74, but i have increased mine as it was lower. Doctors don't tend to do anything in the U.K until you drop below 60, unfortunately by then its regarded as kidney damage. Not sure what country your in, but I'd be a bit worried if it was lower than 65. Just remember you can increase it through healthy eating and trying Chanca Piedra. you can but this on amazon, but make sure you've read the reviews and its from a reputable supplier you can trust. Always go for organic, don't want food and supplements etc thats sprayed with glycosides etc.

• Posted

Your doctor is correct that it should be monitored but no protein in the urine is a good thing. This means you caught the issue early and will be monitored closely. Diabetes and High Blood Pressure are the leading risk factors for kidney disease. Avoiding and or managing those two diseases will help your kidneys immensely.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.