Low grade fever

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive had a low grade fever for a year now. When I wake up its around 97.6. By 3pm it goes to about 99.6-99.9. The highest it goes is about 100.5 but never above that.

Since the fever started I've also had high blood pressure. (Thats being treated).

My most uncomfortable symptoms are: fever, excessive sweating (behind the ears/ neck), left ear feels clogged and I can pop it all day. When I feel the worst I can't pop it. Also the only persistent symptoms.

Other symptoms. Throbbing temple headaches (only if I exert myself), trouble sleeping, fatigue, some joint pains and muscle pain. Rash on face (doctor says its not malar but questionable could be flushed from fever. Shows more when fever high end). Brain fog. Constipation. Sometimes night sweats. Hand shakes (better since bloodpressure treatment).

Ive had full thyroid panel blood tests. Showed normal ranges. Had ANA test but negative. Lyme negative. All imaging showed no abnormalities. No stomach imaging or full thyroid imaging. Only chest, part of neck, head.

The only labs that came back abnormal were vitimin D which was severely low (has increased since treated). My uric acid was high (treated). And one test showed that inflammation was present. Also my WBC stays slightly high.

Been to two ENTs, infectious, hematologist, rheumatologist. Got an endologist appointment in September.

I feel like I have good days and bad days and horrible days. The sweating, fever and ear pressure make me feel the worse.

I live in Arizona and I can't get a diagnoses. Every doctor passes me on to the next.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.