Low left back pain/ constipation

Posted , 1 user is following.

ive been suffering with lower left back pain for several years. in the last 2 weeks its got worse . its a dull dragging cramping pain . i also have constipation which ive had for years & incontinence which has got worse. ive been given some naproxen to take for my back pain but it doesn't work all the time. it gets me down & i cant get on with my life. ive got a colonoscopy in two weeks which has taken a while to come through. also i have been referred to have an ultrasound scan on my pelvis but i could be waiting a while. where else could the pain be coming from? once these two tests have been done & there is nothing wrong i maybe left in pain still. could it be a joint spine problem. could i ask for an mri on my back? anyone else suffered with the same problem & what tests & what was wrong ? thanks for reading.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.