Low libido

Posted , 2 users are following.

when i started recovery about a year ago i noticed that even though i was eating plenty and making sure i was getting all the nutrients and calories that i needed i realized i still felt weak and had a overall lack of emotion happy, sad, or angry seemed like emotions i haven't felt in a long time i also noticed that obviously when i was in the worst of my eating disorder i never masturbated because i was too preoccupied with how hungry and tired i was but after recovery my libido never really came back it has faded in and out but it never came back fully

so obviously i was worried by this so i talked to my gp and was told to go to a endocrinologist to get my blood work done and the results came back fine

including testosterone (which was actually high for being my age (15)) so with no clue of what to do i tried different supplements and adjusted my workouts and even stopped working out for a while (2 months) but nothing worked so my question is can anyone relate? and does anyone have advise on who to contact?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.