Generally like poo! Has anyone else

suffered like this and what was wrong?

My GP just keeps giving me iron and

Vitamins and repeats blood tests every

Month but never an improvement 😐

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi there....i learned at cardio clinic...that potassium levels are important to monitor and most often to little or too much potassium can affect how your heart functions...meaning palpitations and blood pressure...if this is the case you should have a heart scan and also to be on the safe side watch your potassium consumption i.e bananas are high in potassium..  

i suffer from a rare cardio problem and nothing much doctors can do for me so i am pretty much waiting aroung till i die lol..... i do however find that if i am feeling like poo and my heart is rushing around and my blood pressure drops, then i eat a banana or two and i feel much better.... food for thought..

• Posted

Hi Kat how u getting on with the potassium?

I too have low potassium.

• Posted

I know that my blood count is continiously high and my Dr. wants me to go to a Hematologist...I don't want to go because a Hemotolgist is an Oncologist...to look for cancer.

It sounds like you are suffering and should be seeing someone other than your GP...maybe the Hematologist?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.