Low vitamin d

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys I have just fount this forum and so glad I have reading everyone else’s symptoms and knowing they same as wot I have been having, feeling really low head aches,aches pains had pain in my knee for ages had X-ray diagnosed with arthritis, feeling sick not wnted get up for work just wnt sleep, aches and pains in my ribs and stomach 😩 had bloods done and come bck low vitamin d so on high strength capsules 4 times a day into my secound week now, so glad I ain’t going threw this on my own xx

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Keep up posted. What was your vitamin D level? What are you currently taking? If you don’t mind me asking. Best of luck to you. There are also groups on Facebook as well. Type in Vitamin d Deficiency and you will see a few come up. 

• Posted

Hi Ashley thanks for the reply they ain’t told me my level they rang with my blood result saying they wer low and I need pick tablets up I am on pro d3 1000 unit 4 times a day 🙂

• Posted

Tina, I would call them back and find out your level. More than likely that’s too low of a dose. Also capsules are way better to absorb than tablets. Let me know what you find out hun. 

Thanks. 

• Posted

Hi Ashley yer will give them a ring and get bck to u thanks 😊

• Posted

Hi Tina

I always ask for a printout which is useful. In fact recently I have signed up so I can see the results on line which is even better. My surgery uses this website, patient, to display the results. 

• Posted

Are that’s good idea ain’t wounder if my surgery do that and yer will ask thank u
    • Posted

Are that’s good idea ain’t wounder if my surgery do that and yer will ask thank u

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.