Low wbc

Posted , 2 users are following.

my daughter is 15years old add cov19 a month before she got blood test with a 2.5 wbc and neutrophils absolute 0.9 I'm very panic they will repeat the test in a month from now ... but I'm so stressed as a mom this took my life breath

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

do you have an update on this? in the last month i had covid, influenza A and pneumonia. my wbc was 2.6 and neutrophils ranged from 700 to 1400 on two different lab draws. i spoke with a hematologist and they said it because i had back to back viral infections. they advised me to repeat labs in 4 weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.